Monday, August 03, 2009

I'm not quite dead yet....

...I'm getting better!

So yeah, here I am four years later. How have you been? Good, glad to hear it.

I know, I know. WTF have I been? Well, having gone back through my old entries, I can see the posts trail off at exactly the same time classes started ending and I felt like I was allowed to play MMO's again. MMO's for me mean nothing else goes on in my life. Blogging was one of the things I gave up.

So why am I here again? I finally got my head on straight, or something resembling it, and have stopped playing games. I've been trying to find something to do with all the spare time I now have, and remembered I used to really like doing this, and thought maybe I could resume.

It's good to speak to you all again (and by "you all" I mean probably no one, at least til I email people and tell them I'm blogging again), and hopefully I won't make a mess of things again.

No comments: