Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Finally!

So Monday I got an email back about a job I applied for the week before. They wanted to learn more about me, and sent me a Word document containing a "Virtual Interview". So I filled that out, and faxed it back to them this morning. When I got home from school today, there was a message on my machine from the company, asking if I wanted to do a phone interview tomorrow at 2pm.

So I have my first real interview!

I am very excited. The company does 911 GIS applications, which is something I wouldn't mind working in, and is a good, marketable background to have. It's located in Vermont, which is a beautiful state, at least the bit of it that I've seen. It's also close enough to home that I could still get back for vacations and Christmas and such, so I'm happy about that. It's definitely a place I could handle living. It's a very small town, less than 8000 people, but I'm getting used to that lol.

Wish me luck, and I'll keep you posted about how it goes :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

That's AWESOME!! I'm soooo happy for you! I wish you lot's of luck, and I hope you get it because...YOU ROCK!

Erin said...

Hey chickie - so excited! I'm crossing everything I can...not that you'll need my help :)