Sunday, March 06, 2005

I have returned

Spring break is over (*sob*) and tomorrow I go back to the grind. I'm back in res, my boy having driven me home again. It was snowing and really yucky for a while there. Thankfully, my boyfriend is a wonderful driver, and we got home safe, with my internal panicking kept to a minimum.

In case anyone was wondering "But did she get to drive??", no, I did not. My boy was feeling well enough to make the whole trip. I'm ok with that though, because he's a much better driver than me, and the more I thought about it, the more I was nervous about doing it. I'm never comfortable with the thought of driving other people's cars (which is ironic, because I've never had my own car, and have only driven other people's cars).

We went snowboarding yesterday, and the peasants rejoiced. I haven't been boarding for years, and I missed it. I am very sore today, but it's a good kind of sore. My boyfriend had never been snowboarding before. He sprained his thumb, but he says he'd go again anyways, so that's something.

It was good to have a week off. I'm not really sad to be back here with class imminent, but I can't say I really missed it either. Ah well, the semester is almost over. Maybe real life will start someday soon. I look forward to that.

No comments: