Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Now I can put VB away for a while

I now have 2.5 of 6 questions done on my Visual Basic assignment. I am happy. Not only that, but I think I have the third question totally figured out. We'll see when I actually try to code it tomorrow. I'm sure that will be an adventure.

I think that if not for yoga, I wouldn't have gotten much done tonight. Yoga is quickly becoming the highlight of my week. I'm so busy with school work, and tired and stressed from it, that I never go to the gym or go swimming lately. I'm either in the lab, or at home being too tired and stressed to want to do anything. Yoga is nice because since it's a scheduled class that I'm paying for, I'll go no matter how I feel. So it's nice just to get out for a bit, but yoga is also just good for destressing and relaxing a bit. It gave me a great little refresher so I could go back to the lab tonight and focus enough to get work done. This is a very good thing. For anyone reading this that is feeling tired and stressed all the time, I really recommend looking into a yoga class. It's not at all what I expected it to be when I started, and it's wonderful.

I think that if my third question works out as well as I have it planned in my head, I should get home relatively early. If I do, I think I will make some phone calls home and to friends. I've been really out of touch the last couple weeks. If any of you guys are reading this, I promise I'll be in touch soon, I'm just swamped right now.

No comments: