Tuesday, February 15, 2005

If it's not VB, I can't think about it

There is no room for anything in my head right now but Visual Basic. I have a huge assignment due on Monday, and I have 1.5 of 6 questions done. I wake up in the morning thinking about VB. I spend all day thinking about and/or typing out VB. I go to sleep thinking about VB. One of my classmates is literally having nightmares about VB. I haven't reached that point yet, and for this I am thankful. I think it might not be far off though. Hopefully yoga this afternoon will let me clear my head of VB for a little while at least.

Two more weeks til spring break. I can't wait! I get to go to New York and stay with my boyfriend for a week. That will be nice, and relaxing. He's still in class, so I can veg during the day, and see my boy the rest of the time. We're going to play some raquetball and try to go snowboarding too! I'm very excited about that. It's been like 4 years since I've been snowboarding, and every winter I pine for it. I love it so much, but it's pretty much impossible to go when you have no car and the hills are far away. If you've never tried snowboarding, I highly recommend it, it's a blast.

Just wanted to post a little update for now. Hopefully something interesting will happen later tonight and I can make a better post. Later!

3 comments:

Blog ho said...

All day I am VB. VB and Java. It is a constant thing for me. If you need help, I'm your man. I shall reciprocate the link, I appreciate your kind kindness.

Soaring said...

No idea what you guys are going on about, but I'm appreciating the computer speak... kinda. Ah well, its late and I'm lonely, hence blog... Actually I've got a tummy bug which could accout for feelings of loneliness, plus my room mate is away for a week, so hey... the house is empty. Why am I not having a party???? oh yeah, tummy bug...

Erin said...

Blog Ho- Thanks for the offer of help! One of my classes is in VBA, and as you can probably tell from the posts, it's being a pain. Nice, linear C++ fits my simple thought process better :P

Soaring- I hope your tummy bug clears up soon, that sucks. My boyfriend is sick too, just that time of year I guess :(