Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I can't think of a good title

Titles are always the hardest part. Although I have to admit I'm hard pressed to find something to post about at the moment. All I've done the last couple days is work in the lab at school, and then come home and play video games or read. Exciting times.

I did have my second yoga class yesterday. Yoga is fun, but it hurts the next day. My hamstrings are not very flexible or stretchy, I've learned. One would hope that yoga will fix that. My boyfriend assures me that that is the case. I trust him, he knows stuff (and has been taking yoga for a few months now).

Speaking of boy, I'm hoping to see him this weekend. We had been planning on last weekend, but it didn't work out because of the weather. It's looking more promising for this weekend, though I did have to entice him with promises that he'd be allowed to watch the Superbowl. Aah, the Superbowl. The day that girlfriends and wives everywhere become football widows. My boyfriend is in a whole other world when football is on. It's kind of cute, and it means I can play video games guilt free (I'm an addict). So really, everyone wins. And that's always good.

No comments: